In this course, students will learn the following concepts:
- Android layouts and widgets
- Android resources
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- Dynamic UI and Fragments
- Using third-party libraries
- Local and remote databases
- Introduction to mobile development with JS frameworks
The course is entirely taught in English
The slides used for the Fall 2018 lectures are being updated. They will be posted here soon.
If you are considering enrolling in this course and have questions regarding this course, feel free to email me directly. The only thing I ask you to do is to use II.3510 as a prefix to the subject of your email.